Fairys Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairys Tail

Number One Clan in Fiore, I mean Gielinor!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Introductions

Go down 
+2
Nedo
Marc Paolo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc Paolo
Co-owner
Co-owner

Personal Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Personal Introductions   Personal Introductions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Tell us about yourself!

-How long have you been playing RuneScape?
-What should we call you?
-What are your interests on RS?
-What are your favorite accomplishments on RS?
-What are you looking to get out of the clan?
-And anything else you can think of!

Last edited by Marc Paolo on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fairystail.rpg-board.net
Marc Paolo
Co-owner
Co-owner

PostSubject: Re: Personal Introductions   Personal Introductions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Hello, My name is Marc Paolo, and I am a proud Deputy Owner rank in the clan known as, Fairys Tail.

I've been playing RuneScape for about a decade, and it'll always have a special place in my heart. My friends call me by just Marc, Marco Polo, or even Marc Paolo. On RuneScape, my interests are bossing, capping for the clan, and just getting to know all of our members. My favorite accomplishment is probably receiving a Seismic Wand drop for the first time, and I really feel like it was the culmination of everything I've done as a bosser. With Fairys Tail, I mainly want to help build a community for all of us to thrive in. I have faith in the clan's potential and leadership. And I know we will be great.

I can't wait to get to know everyone a bit further.

See you soon, folks. Smile

"If the drive behind one's actions is the thought for another, then it is never meaningless."

-Erza Scarlet
Back to top Go down
https://fairystail.rpg-board.net
Nedo
Overseer
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Introductions   Personal Introductions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi all, I am an overseer in the clan, my name is Nidal, you could call me Nedo, or Nidal, have been playing RS for a 2 years plus now, I love bossing, leeching money(jk), and bossing, and afking, my proudest achievement is getting a Vorago kill, I can't wait until I meet you all and get to know you, did I mention that I love bossing.

Hope to meet you soon.

Cya

Last edited by Nedo on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jees
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Personal Introductions   Personal Introductions EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Hello, my current rank in the clan is General. My name is Eetu (finnish), but mostly called Jees. I've been playing for 9 years, 8months on this account. My interests are skilling, pvm and going for the CAPE. My favorite accomplishment is propably getting duellist tier 6. Mostly pvm and great times.

Scrub 4 ever <3
Back to top Go down
Clare
Co-owner
Co-owner

PostSubject: Re: Personal Introductions   Personal Introductions EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Hello! My name is Clare!

Personal Introductions Hi12

IGN:Clare

-How long have you been playing RuneScape?

*I've been playing RuneScape since 2005. I just got my 10 year cape on 2/18/2015. My first two years of RS was just being a noob and walking around the nostalgic Runescape world in F2P. I finally started training/playing rs during 2007.

-What should we call you?
*You can call me Clare. Smile

-What are your interests on RS?
*I like doing anything on RS; varying from Skilling to Chilling to Chatting to PvPing to PvMing. MOSTLY, grinding for 120 skills is my specialty. I'm not a hardcore PvMer, but I like to PvM for fun.

-What are your favorite accomplishments on RS?
*My favorite accomplishment on RS would have to be 120 Slayer! This cape took me months to get it. But all of my 120s are all BIG accomplishments for me. Another one of my favorite accomplishment is being able to become a decent PvMer over the past year; something I'd never thought i would ever be able to do. Razz

-What are you looking to get out of the clan?
*Good Question. I am one of the Deputy Owner of Fairys Tail. What I would like to get out of the clan the most is to make new friends, and meet new ones, as well as to continue building my relationship with current friends atm. Razz
*ALSO! Our lovely clan avatar and its other half to be born soon!

I hope our clan will be able to run for as long as it could! Everyone has worked hard for le clan to get this far!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
FastFood

PostSubject: Re: Personal Introductions   Personal Introductions EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Hey i'm Callum or FastFood.

- I've been playing rs since Monday the 16th September 2013.

- On runescape I like to afk and ask Joe (bzay) for a mazcab ability codex.

- My favourite accomplishment was sniping walter (virus of kk) kalphite claw.

- I am looking to get some free xp from the clan avatar and become friends with some of the members.

- I am also considered the baby of the clan and Joseph is my father.

Anyway it's 6pm so it's past my bed time, goodnight.     *gets picked up by joe and tucked into bed*
Back to top Go down
Meow Kara

PostSubject: Re: Personal Introductions   Personal Introductions EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 12:10 am

Hello, friends! cyclops  bounce  You can call me Kara! My RSN is Meow Kara. I have been playing Runescape for almost 9 years. I am 18 years old. My irl hobbies include hunting, fishing, volleyball, softball, and hanging with friends! I currently attend Slippery Rock University and I study Sport Management, but I’ve been thinking about changing my major to Criminology. My favorite holiday is Christmas.  santa My favorite animal are cats!  cat
My interests on Runescape include:
− bankstanding
− slayer
− dying at warbands
− anything but bossing

My favorite accomplishments on Runescape include:
− Taking 3 irl days to finish tutorial island because I had no idea what to do (even though it walked you through step-by-step)
− Dying once from a chicken
− Getting muted the day I got my first 99 (back when getting a 99 was so exciting and planning a party had to be my brother telling all of my friends where to go/when I was leveling)
− Keepsaking a cat mask

What I am looking for from the clan is:
− Becoming a professional bosser
− Many, many friends!

I'm glad to be a part of such a nice, friendly clan! Can't wait for many memories.  I love you

Personal Introductions Screen13Personal Introductions Img_1411
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Introductions   Personal Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairys Tail :: Welcome!-
Jump to: